Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beer Blogging Babes from the Blogosphere


Great title huh? Sounds like some sort of awesome 1960s sci-fi film doesn't it? No, it isn't a movie but rather my shout out to women of the beer blogging world.
Anybody who knows me knows that I am one of those guys that will fall for the BMC commercials that show women in next to nothing while wrestling in the mud, drinking beer or whatever. It doesn't matter, if they're half nude they have my attention. I'm a dude, what can I say? Or as my wife calls me, "a pig". And if you look out there in the beer world most of the women are portrayed as mindless big breasted hotties sipping on whatever beer is hot at the moment. As a former sales rep for one of the big boys I've been to a meeting in which they said Beer A is being targeted to women because it has no aftertaste. I swear to the almighty himself that was said at a meeting. Women just aren't getting the respect they deserve in the beer world but fortunately there are some women who are breaking the mold. These women are beautiful, intelligent and really know their beers and they are taking it upon themselves to teach not only other women but men as well about the growing world of craft beer. Sounds like the perfect woman, right guys? The following is a list of beer blogs or websites written by women that I find to be some of the best out there. If for some reason I have missed any that we should be reading please comment and let me know!! As usual, these are in no particular order.
Well, there you have it! My shout out to women beer bloggers! Ladies keep up the great work!!
Stay Buddhalicious!
The Beerbuddha






1 comment:

The Beer Babe said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I couldn't agree more. I'm especially happy that lately there are so many different brews beyond the typical ales for women to experiment with, enjoy and share their knowledge on.

Cheers!