New Orleans. One of the best drinking cities in the US. Ranked number 24 on Forbes.com's list of America's Drunkest Cities(http://www.forbes.com/2006/08/22/nightlife-cities-drunk_cx_de_nightlife06_0822intro.html). But, when it comes to beer bars and beer availability we are a virtual beer wasteland. We do however have some great beer drinking establishments and here is a list of the ones I think are the best in terms of beer availability and overall service. In no particular order.
1) The Bulldog-Uptown- 3236 Magazine St- http://bulldog.draftfreak.com/
2) D.B.A.- 618 Frenchman Street- http://www.drinkgoodstuff.com/
3) Lagers- 3501 Veterans Blvd- http://lagersmetairie.draftfreak.com/
4) The Bulldog- Mid City- 5135 Canal Blvd- http://bulldog-midcity.draftfreak.com/
5) Cooter Browns - 509 S. Carrollton- http://www.cooterbrowns.com/