Friday, July 18, 2008

The Environment and Beer



As many of you know I'm doing my best to change my ways and become more earth friendly. For those of you who are also attempting to be "green" by helping the environment you need to check out the blog The Beer Activist at http://beeractivist.wordpress.com/. Chris O'Brien is really informative and his blog is dedicated to beer and saving the world. There ain't nothing better than that! Chris writes for a whole bunch of beer magazines and websites such as Zymurgy, American Brewer and Mid Atlantic Brewing News. He even wrote a book called Fermenting Revolution: How to Drink Beer and Save the World, which will be my next read as soon as I'm done with Travels with Barley: A Journey Through Beer Culture in America by Ken Wells. Check Chris' site out today and maybe learn how to help future beer lovers enjoy tomorrow!

No comments: