Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bret Lyttle's Bed Review: St. Somewhere Cynthiana




On today's Bret Lyttle's Bed Review he reviews St. Somewhere's Cynthiana and I got to listen to his Beer Buddha theme song.  It fits me perfectly.  He is a true guitar master.  When I get a copy I will let you listen.  Here is his review.  Now I need to get my hands on some.

Brewery:  St. Somewhere

Beer:  Cynthiana

ABV:  8%

Style:  Saison/Farmhouse Ale

Appearance: Pours a hazy gold like money, with a nice white head.  Lacing present throughout.

Smell: Fruity tart aroma.  Fermented fruit.  Apples, peaches, etc.

Taste: Just like the nose the taste is also fruity but not overly fruity.  Perfectly balanced.  Very clean and dry finish.

Mouthfeel:  Nice light body.  Very crisp and dry.

Overall:  Hangs with belgian beers like Saison Dupont.  We got's some smarts Americans where it comes to beer.  You get quality with the cost.   I really love this beer.

Score:  4.5 out of 5  Photobucket

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha


No comments: