Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Video, Written or Mix of Both

So apparently the video reviews I've been doing have been quite a hit and I'm having fun doing them. I know that at least one person has had trouble viewing them and I'm not really sure why. Has anyone else had this problem? If so please comment so I can figure out what's going on.

Because of the success of the video reviews I wanted to get a poll of readers to let me know what exactly that would like to see. Would you prefer the videos only or written only or perhaps a mix of both? One of the things I've done is post the same information that was on the written one such as brewery, abv availability, etc, on the video reviews. Do you guys like this?

Anyways, I posted a poll in the top right hand corner. Vote. Let me know what you would like and if you have any more fun ideas leave a comment. As always, thanks for reading!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

1 comment:

Travis said...

I like a mix of both. I have no problem viewing the videos.