Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beer Tasting for Nathanial Zimet Update

I know a lot of you have been asking about more information regarding the beer tasting we are putting together. As of right now we have a date(Friday June 24th) and a place(NOLA Brewing). What started as a small tasting in my mind has become this monstrous event that is requiring some serious thought and planning. Luckily we have a lot of people chipping in with ideas, skills, donations and more. I am overwhelmed at the amount of support we are getting and know this event is going to kick some serious ass and help Nathanial with his hospital bills. Stay tuned as we fine tune this bad boy into the benefit we want for him. And for those that have emailed me and I haven't responded yet just know I got it and will respond as soon as I can.

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

No comments: