Sunday, December 13, 2009

Support Local for the Holidays




I'm sure that many of you have been sitting waiting anxiously for The Beer Buddha's list of recommended holiday beers this year. I'm sorry, but I'm going to disappoint you this year. This year instead of giving you a list of what I think are the best holiday beers I'm going to recommend you support your local brewery.



Go down to your local bottle shop, brewery or pub and buy something local to your city, state or region. Nothing is more important than keeping your money local in my opinion especially during the holidays. And many if not most of your local breweries have holiday ales so not only can you get your holiday beer fix but you can support local at the same time.



And how cool would it be to show up to your ugly sweater party with a baddass growler from one of your local breweries. Not only would you have the raddest sweater in town but you'd have the best brew too!

So before you go grab a sixer of Anchor Christmas or Samuel Smith Winter Warmer think about supporting local first!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

No comments: