Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beer Cap Folk Art!!


I'm a big sucker for folk art. Folk artists can take anything around them and turn it into an incredible work of art. New Orleans has a great selection of folk artists to choose from with the most famous being Dr. Bob and his Be Nice or Leave signs or my favorite Mardi Claw and her Dia de Muerte pieces.



Recently while messing around on Twitter(yes you can follow me on Twitter at @TheBeerBuddha) I discovered a new one around town. The reason I found her was her beer related twitter handle @BrewSleuth. I noticed this person was from New Orleans and I'm always looking to gather as many beer writers from the area as I can. Instead of a beer blogger I found out she was a local artist and I loved her stuff. Obviously I'm not going to post this unless their is some sort of beer relation and well there is. Check out her site!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

No comments: