Okay, so basically I copy and pasted from Avenue Pub's website. Okay, so I DID copy and paste from Avenue Pubs website. It's easier.
American Craft Beer Week events happen at other venues but I need those other venues to reach out to me if you want the events posted.
American Craft Beer Week 2012, May 13th - 19th
The Brewers Association, the national non-profit association on behalf of the majority of today’s U.S. breweries, and publishers of CraftBeer.com, celebrate the culmination of these events each May with American Craft Beer Week (ACBW), The Mother of All Beer Weeks. A chance to introduce Beer Lovers to some of the finest new brews in the country! Click to read the “Declaration Of Beer Independence” (PDF file) (This is NOT the final list. we are still waiting on commitments from breweries -subject to change)
Sunday May 12
Kick off Crawfish boil with Bayou Teche! Join the Knott brothers as we eat some mudbugs and drink their very special beer!
- Baiser Francais (French Kiss with Alsatian Hops)
- Cocodrie Belgian
- Tripel Passionee dry hopped with New Zealand hop varietal Moteuka
Monday May 13
Southern Tier Rolls out in La
- 2 Time IPA Live
- Crème Brûlée
- Hope Sun (Bottle Pour)
Tuesday May 14
Beer & It’s Bourbon
Tuesdays are our whiskey education days so during ACBW we serve up some spectacular Bourbon Barrel Aged beers with a side of the Bourbon in whose barrels they are cellared. Many of these will be online throughout the week but Tuesday will be the only night we will pour the bourbon with the beer. All are a la carte so if you just want the beer that's okay too.
- Against the Grain Bo & Luke w/ Pappy Van Winkle 12 yr
- Brooklyn Cuvee Elijah Ghost Bottles w/ Elijah Craig 12 yr
- Bayou Teche Barrel aged Biere Joie w/ Jack Daniels
- Northcoast Old Rapsutin Barrel Aged w/ Heaven Hill
- Abita Bourbon Barrel Turbo Dog w/ Buffalo Trace
- Lazy Magnolia Southern Gentleman w/ Schmalz Rejewvantor w/ Sazerac Rye
Greg from Schmaltz will be with us for the evening!
Wednesday May 15th
Funky Town: Sours, Saison & Funky Beers
- Stillwater – Lower Dens
- Local Option – Gose
- Local Option – Dampf Loc
- Against the Grain – Tickle Me Elmo
- Saint Arnold – Bishop’s Barrel Number 2 (Sour Cherries aged in White Wine Barrels)
- Hill Farmstead – La Vermontoise
- Hill Farmstead – Fantôme Collaboration
Thursday May 16th
Hop Head Night (aka Kill Your Palate Night)
- NOLA Double Dry Hopped Mechahopzilla on gravity
- Tin Roof Double Dry Hopped Juke Joint IPA
- Stone Double Dry Hopped Ruination
- Lazy Magnolia Double Dry Hopped
- Timber Beast on gravity
- Stone Enjoy By… (end of date)
- Brash & Ska Collaboration – Skankin Dirty
- Brash – The Bollocks Double IPA
- Sierra Nevada Hoptimum
- Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere
Friday May 17th
American Craft Cask Crawl down St. Charles Ave. with Irish House
Firkin tappings at Irish House and the pub!
At the Pub: Parish brewing hibiscus Canebrake Parish Envie NOLA Citra Blonde Brash Item
At Irish House: Parish New Zealand Dry Hop NOLA Brewing (style TBA)
Saturday May 18th
American Craft Beer Week Grand Tasting!
We turn over all the taps and open all the bottles of the fabulous American Craft beers we can get our hands on!
Full tap & bottle list coming soon!
Definitely hoping to make it to many of these events! See you there!
The Beer Buddha