Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Orleans International Beer Festival March 9, 2013

Mardi Gras is over.  So what next?  Easter?  St. Patrick's Day?  Nah!  You don't have to wait that long!  The New Orleans International Beer Festival is Saturday March 9th!  And THIS year it won't be held the same day as Hogs For The Cause or Zapps Beer Fest!!

Like last year they will have about 175 beers, a VIP area and a "cask" beer section but this year they are planning on having a "cider garden" too.  I'm not sure what a cider garden is but I won't be there.  I will be drinking beer!

Start time is 2pm and end time is 6pm.   This is a great amount of time to sample some amazing beers.  Gives you enough time to pace yourself and not be a complete drunky douche.  Seriously.  Don't be that person.  Water folks, water.

Tickets are on sale now for $40 for general admission tickets and $75 for VIP tickets.  They will also be doing discounted tickets for designated drivers which I think is awesome since my wife doesn't drink and is always my DH.

OR you could be awesome and win tickets from me!  I teamed up with NOIBF and will be setting up a contest for you to win tickets to the event!  Stay tuned!  I should have the contest set up this week.  If you haven't signed up to get The Beer Buddha sent to your email do so now!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha


No comments: