Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NOLA Brewing Irish Channel Stout Available Year Round



I read on NOLA Brewing's Facebook page last night that the kick ass Irish Channel Stout will now be available ALL year round!  NOLA is kicking some serious ass right now!  If you haven't stopped by the brewery yet you MUST during their Friday tours.  They have an awesome tasting room and the crowd can get upwards of 100+ people!   I love seeing them be so successful!

Great job NOLA!  And no I will not be drinking your NOLA Stout during the summer.  Can't do it.  WAY too hot for stouts.  But still much love!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha


2 comments:

JFOS said...

I can drink this beer any day of the year but, it would go so well if I had one right now. Next they need to barrel age this puppy so it is even more applicable for winter months!!

JFOS said...

I can drink this beer any day of the year but, it would go so well if I had one right now. Next they need to barrel age this puppy so it is even more applicable for winter months!!