Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Weak Ass Failed Attempt At 31 Days of Pumpkin Beers: The Results



Okay, so I let everyone down in my attempt to drink 31 pumpkin beers in 31 days.  Without getting all bitchy and excusey let's just say a lot of crazy shit went down in October (my boss dying being one) and it didn't happen.  I did however get an opportunity to drink a decent amount of pumpkin beers that I would never have been able to drink without the help of my friends!  I'm not going to name everyone but you know who you are.

Here is the list of beers that I drank in order of which ones I enjoyed the best.  Remember though, this is MY list.  It's what I liked the best.  Just cause a beer is last on this list doesn't mean it shouldn't be first on your list.  Okay, yeah it does.  The beer that's last on this list should NOT be your favorite pumpkin beer.  There are always better ones out there.  Get out there and explore!!


1) Shlafly Pumpkin Ale
2) Southern Tier Pumking
3) Wasatch Pumpkin Ale
4) St Arnold Pumpkinator
5) Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale
6) Dogfish Head Punkin
7) Brooklyn Post Road
8) Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin
9) Oak Jacked Imperial Pumpkin
10) Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin
11) Jolly Pumpkin la parcela no. 1 pumpkin ale
12) Sam Adams Fat Jack
13) Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale
14) Shipyard Pumpkinhead
15) Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin

 Well, there is my list. Yell and scream! Curse me out because your favorite isn't first or maybe it isn't even on this list. Yeah, there are only 15. Hell, we only get like 7 of these in this state! I got a homebrew from a friend that ranked in the top 5 on this list but didn't put it on here since you can't buy it. Thanks Chris!  I think if I can continue on this homebrewing kick I'm currently on I may try my hand at some pumpkin beer next year.


Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

No comments: