Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Brewery: 40 Arpent Brewing Co.


I know this is last minute but I am just hearing about it this morning. It looks like we have been blessed with another local brewery. They are called 40 Arpent Brewing Co. and they will be introduced to the public tonite at the Rusty Nail from 6-9pm. It appears that they will also be looking for investors as well so if you are interested you need to go tonite.

40 Arpent Brewing is being spearheaded by Michael Naquin who co owns Beehive Hair Studio with his wife. As soon as I get more details regarding the brewery I will post on here.

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come this Chalmette brewery is not listed on your website? It's getting alot of press down here

The Beer Buddha said...

It is now! And I haven't seen a whole lot of press on them yet but that's good if they are!

Cheers!

BB