Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beer Drinking Style

I've been away. I'm sorry. Sometimes life gets in the way of the awesome stuff and in my case that's what happened. I ended up getting promoted at work(yeah it surprised me too!)and of course with promotions not only does it mean mo' money but mo' problems.



Yeah I just did that right there. If you aren't visiting the site you just missed the video and are now wondering what it is I'm talking about.

Anyway, let's get this thing back on track. I thought what better way than by introducing a beer related product I recently discovered. Okay so I didn't discover them but recently heard about them. So we have shoes for basketball, soccer, football, golf, running, etc. but there aren't any shoes for drinking beer. Well, that's where I am wrong. Enter Brewshoes.



Hailing from that beer mecca Portland, Oregon, Brewshoes seem to be somehow related to Rogue Brewing. Not sure of the connection but who cares. These shoes look pretty kick ass. Hell, they have a beer bottle pattern on the bottom outsoles! You had me at beer Brewshoes. They remind me of one of my favorite pair of shoes from a company called Sanuk but these are for the serious beer drinker. SWEET! I will be ordering a pair from the these guys at the end of the month and will let you know how I like them!!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

No comments: