Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stone Vertical Epic 101010 Release New Orleans



So if you didn't already know New Orleans will be getting Stone Brewing's newest bottle in their Vertical Epic Series 101010. This years VE is an ale brewed with Muscat, Gewurztraminer and Sauvignon Blanc grapes as well as chamomile.

Those of you who are night owls had an opportunity to try this brew at Avenue Pub last Sunday 10-10-10 at 12:01am. Me? No, I was asleep dreaming of unicorns and beer fairies.

Anyways, be ready because the bottles will be arriving here soon. I'm hoping to see them in town either this week or next but not sure. I will let everyone know on The Beer Buddha Facebook page as soon as I see them. As usual the place to get them will be Stein's Deli or Cork & Bottle. Remember to support your local bottle shop!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait. Still have an 09 that I never opened.