Monday, February 8, 2010

Da Super Bowl


So I was going to have a cool little poll asking you folks which beer related Super Bowl commercial was your favorite but since almost every Super Bowl commercial sucked I changed my mind.

Usually Anheuser Busch puts out some pretty funny commercials but this year was very disappointing. And I'm not even sure I saw a Miller or Coors commercial. If they aired some I just completely forgot about them because they sucked that bad. Isn't Coors the official beer of the NFL? Whatever.

Anyways the Saints won the Superbowl, New Orleans has a new mayor and The Beer Buddha is back home where he belongs. New Orleans. What's next? Maybe this will be the year we can convince Dogfish Head, Bells Brewing, Lagunitas and many others that they are foolish for not entering into our market. New Orleans is quickly becoming a hot market for craft beer and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

Cheers!

The Beer Buddha

No comments: