Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why The Hell Didn't I Think Of This


Sitting in the grinding room at NOLA Brewing and grinding malt was a tedious task that lasted maybe 45 minutes or so at a time. During that time my mind would wander with most of my thoughts centering around drinking beer or some other sort of beer related activity. A bunch of those times I would look at the empty grain bags on the floor and wonder whether we could be doing something with those bags other than throwing them out. For some reason I was never able to come up with a good answer.


Well, as you know, with ideas when you don't come up with it someone else will. In the case of the grain bags Right Brain Brewery in Traverse City, Michigan figured it out. And it was so simple: a tote bag. In this age of going green everybody and their sister has a tote bag for their groceries, wine or whatever. It was so simple but apparently not for me. Great idea Right Brain Brewery!
Cheers!
The Beer Buddha

No comments: