Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beerbuddha Blog Feedback



Ok, so I've been blogging for a little over a month now. When originally asked to do this I thought it would suck and just be more work than I needed but I actually really like doing this and have met some cool ass people. Apparently people are actually visiting the site and reading my stuff as well. The point of this particular post was to first, thank everyone who visits the site and reads my stuff and second, to get feedback from the people. How am I doing? What could I do to improve? What do you like about the site? Dislike? Please comment back because I'd really like to hear from you!

Stay Buddhalicious!

The Beerbuddha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.